Friday, July 16, 2010

The Miracle is YOU!


Well my friends, as we wrap up this week I've been caused to reflect on the many wonderful individuals it is my honor to have connected with these past days. Some I've known for only a short while, some a bit longer, some for years, and some that I have re-connected with after a very long time. What a joy they all are.

I got me thinking about the miracles that must happening in the Universe for us to meet, to agree to get along, and for us to do the magical things we engage in each and every day. As a consequence of my meandering thoughts it came to me that one of the most important things I can to is to commit to never taking any one of you for granted. I recognize that you are truly a miracle in my life, and I celebrate you.

In honor of you, I present a short video by the wonderful Kute Blackson that clearly will remind you that you are indeed something to celebrate. The Miracle is YOU!





Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: