Sunday, July 31, 2011

Small Pleasures!


A note for this Holiday Weekend.

I know, I know, I said I'd take some time away this weekend, but it doesn't always work out that way. Today is no exception.

Last night we were up at Predator Ridge Golf Community where they set up a 60 foot inflatable screen to watch a movie under the stars. About 1000 people sat on the hill overlooking the driving range to enjoy "How To Tame Your Dragon".

I was awed with the incredible amount of life metaphors that lovingly integrated into the story in the delightful family movie. If you get an opportunity it's worth taking in.

It set me to thinking this morning about some of the things I may not be paying attention to, and boy was there a list. So my friends, here a short video to help us reflect on the "Small Pleasures". Take a moment at the end to just close your eyes and.....you'll know why!



Keep enjoying the weekend.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: