Sunday, September 4, 2011

Servant Leadership


Good day and welcome to Friday. As is our practice, we conclude the week with a short video offering.

This week I was caused to re-visit my 1977 copy of Robert Greenleaf's amazing book "Servant Leadership" as I am preparing a talk for an upcoming seminar. As I was reviewing this wonderful man's seminal work, I was reminded of the outstanding characteristics of the people that it is my pleasure to serve.

As you go into this holiday weekend I feel it is appropriate, and important, that you take a look at what is being shared in this short video. Assess for yourself how you "lead", and as you enter the Fall season, consider the adjustments you need to make to ensure that you are having the impact you desire.

Let me know your thought's about.

Servant Leadership.


Have a wonder-filled holiday weekend.

See you on Tuesday.

I appreciate you.

~peter~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: