Thursday, June 5, 2008

Napoleon Hill: The Master of Personal Responsibility

A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Friday June 6 2008

Welcome to the end of the first week of June.

This has been an amazing two weeks as we dug into the topic of “personal responsibility”. The feedback from subscribers with stories of change, shift, awareness, courage, and optimism have been outstanding. I’ll be using some as “readers” in coming days.

As we ploughed through the plethora of incredible material about the subject, one voice, and one body of work kept rising over and over again. This gentleman is honored greatly in the personal development industry. His seminal work is probably the best known personal growth work on the planet. He has touched and inspiredliterally millions of people in at least four generations with his wisdom and insight about what “personal responsibility” for the entire life experience is all about.

His Name Is: Napoleon Hill, and his classic work is, Think And Grow Rich.

This man touched my life, and continues today to bring me back to center whenever I find myself straying from the path of responsibility for my own life experience.

It is with humility and deep respect that I present him to you in the attached video offering of Napoleon Hill himself to wrap up these terrific two weeks. Listen and watch him carefully, I know you’ll visit this piece frequently.

The Master of Personal Responsibility: Napoleon Hill

Celebrate "YOU" this weekend.

See you on Monday.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: