Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Choose Love

by Peter Comrie

I just love how the Universe sets before us the complete and exact set of conditions to help guide us along our path.

Today was a bit of a test for me. I set out with a set of intentions and objectives that I felt would result in giving me the sense of satisfaction that I desired in this day. It was not to be.

From literally the first minute it was clear that there was a bigger lesson waiting for me to catch up on it. My goals and intentions went sideways and what took their place was a set of circumstances that that nearly had me reacting in ways that are clearly uncharacteristic for me. In fact I was getting a tad pissed off.

I know when I get to feeling that way, I have to back off and ask, "what am I missing here"?

To get my mind off of the track I found myself on I went to check my e-mail, and lo, there was a note from our friend Kevin that cleared it all up for me. As I watched the video he shared with me I instantly realized that I had allowed a little fear to creep into my morning and I hadn't taken the time to release it through conscious choice and centering.

The video Kevin shared was exactly what I needed to get the little "fear" rascal out of my day, and on to choosing the one I wanted to unfold. Boy, did it work.

I share with you the video so that if you also need reminding, this will do it. Thanks Kevin man. You're the best.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: