Friday, May 7, 2010

How Do You Want To Be Remembered?


by Peter Comrie

As we wrap up this wonderful week here in the Okanagan Valley I'm reflecting on a few chats I've recently had about "legacy". You know, the stuff we leave behind, and how we might be remembered.

It got me seriously thinking about my own "legacy", and lo, I resolved to live it out while I'm still here. I realized that it's really not that important to me to spend a bunch of time thinking about what is going to go on after my time on this spinning jewel. So I've decided to use my remaining time living the thing I would want to be remembered for.

Today's video offering may help you decide your own "Living Legacy".

New York Times best-selling author Amy Krouse Rosenthal considers the big questions: what constitutes a meaningful life, who are we, what makes the world go round? Her answer is....


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: