Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are You Going To Finish Strong?

A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Friday January 16 2009

Good day folks and welcome to the end of the typical work week.

In a recent note I had pointed out the vast number of people that have already given up on the new year resolutions, goals, and intentions. I lamented somewhat on the price we pay internally for giving up easily, and not "holding the space" for living a life magnificent.

Well, for some subscribers, I went too far. They wrote to me reflecting their discomfort with my position, and proceeded to proclaim that I was disconnected from the "reality" of the new economy. They proferred that I didn't understand the "reality" of company layoffs, and the related impacts thay have on the employees and their families.

That's enough of that.

I could have gone into long diatribes about my own life experiences, and what preceeded in my world that led me to live with The Wealthy Attitude. But I didn't. I asked them all to be patient until today, where I promised I would share with them something that I believed would set a context for a whole new conversation.

Now it's time. When you have finished watching today's video offerings the question I will have for you is: "Are you going to finish strong?" Let me know your response.

Are You Going To Finish Strong?

See you on Monday.

Have an awesome weekend.

Peter
peter@thewealthyattitude.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: