Thursday, May 8, 2008

Somewhere in Time!

A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Friday may 9 2008

Welcome to the week’s end.

In a couple of days the world will be celebrating Mother’s Day. I poured through my files to find a video that I felt adequately expressed what should be portrayed on that special day.

The more I viewed pieces that certainly fit the bill, the more I was drawn back to movies and music that most impacted me personally.

One of my most favorite pieces of music is Rachmaninov’s “Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini”. This amazing work was interpreted by John Mills for the movie “Somewhere in Time” in which I have a very small and personal interest.

To celebrate Mother’s day, I present to you some highlights from the movie, and the music that makes it so very special.

To all you special “Mothers”, I send my love.

You’ll see it here: Somewhere in Time

See you on Monday.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: