Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Story of a Passionate Life!

A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for friday May 2 2008

I welcome you to the first weekend of May. Bring on Spring.

I’m so darned excited about today’s offering, and I expect you will play it a number of times over the weekend.

I could write mountains on how I feel about public speaking, passion, shared expression, and lifelong learning. But I won’t.

In today’s offering you are about to witness it all.

Ben Dunlap tells the story of Sandor Teszler, a Hungarian man he met at Wofford College. In telling Teszler's dramatic life story, which arcs from the Holocaust to the American Deep South of the 1950s, Dunlap shares some deep and, ultimately, moving lessons about justice -- and the power of lifelong learning. Sit back, witness, and listen.

The Story of a Passionate Life!

Have yourself an incredible weekend.

See you on Monday.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: