Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Celebrating my friend.


A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Wednesday October 28, 2009

Hello there all and I bid you Happy Wednesday.

As you're aware I have taken a few days away to reflect on the recent passing of my friend Doug.

He is now at rest and life continues its remarkable journey. I have spent some time celebrating our knowingness of each other, the many, many laughs we shared, and the myriad of experiences we saw each other through. The conclusion was easy, I am a truly blessed man for having had Doug in my life.


Doug Poisson

I'm taking another day to continue my reflection and will be back up and running in time for Halloween. Boy oh boy, are we going to scare the heck out of folks. :0-))

See you on Friday.

~peter~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: