Friday, October 2, 2009

The Man Who Walked Around The World!

Well hello there everyone, and thanks for joining me in this little celebration. Anyone who has ever spent any time with me knows that with me being Scottish, I am in support of enterprises that keep the highlands doing well. You'll also know that I have, on the occasion, supported the Scottish distillery industry with a passion that reflects an attitude for all things beautiful. :-))

Now, you may well ask, why are you looking at this today. I'm really just performing a service that could release you from a curious dilemma. Here it is: If you are ever wondering to yourself, "what exactly should I get Peter as a gift that reflects all that is grand"? Well dear friend, here is the answer, and you get some historical perspective to accompany your excellent taste in gifts divine. :-))

Learn about....

The Man Who Walked Around The World!

Pursue the Means - Live The Dreams

Have a terrific weekend all.

See you on Monday.

Take care,

~peter~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: