Friday, October 9, 2009

May You Be Blessed


A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Friday October 9, 2009

Hello there grand folks, and welcome to Friday.

Here in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving this weekend. I just love it here in North America because we get to do this twice with our American buddies having their celebration in November. What recognition of abundance it all is!

Thanksgiving is an amazing opportunity to bring into focus the many blessings we truly have. Oh I know, we can, and should do, be grateful every day for our blessings. I understand that. However, with all that is going on in our world, it can be easy to be distracted from recognizing our blessings daily.

My intention, right here today, is to share with you that I consider myself truly blessed.

I'm thankful for each and every one of you for the impact you have on my life.
I'm thankful for all the lessons I'm caused to learn by knowing you.
I'm thankful for the amazing love I have in my life each and every day.
I'm thankful for the awareness's that my children create for me.
I'm thankful that I get to live in The Okanagan Valley
I'm thankful that I have access to the technology that lets me share this.
I'm thankful for 67 flavors of ice cream.
I'm just thankful for it all.

I am a blessed man who delights in sharing with you...

May You Be Blessed



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend wherever you may be.

Oh, and Morgan, have a Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday :-))

See you on Tuesday

Take care,

~peter~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: