Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Seven Decisions - Number 2

A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Thursday September 25 2008

Welcome to this very fine early fall day.

I was on a conference call last night and was reminded that 3/4 of the year is almost past, and what happens in the next three months will be the foundation upon which 2008 will stand. In January we’ll be talking about our goals and intentions for the year, however, it will all stand on what we do between now and then. Isn’t that something to get clear on?

Now is the time to be setting in the attitudes and actions that will slingshot us towards our dreams for the New Year. The Second Decision from The Travelers Gift will undoubtedly assist in this endeavor.

SEVEN DECISIONS THAT DETERMINE PERSONAL GROWTH.
Andy Andrews
2. I Will Seek Wisdom - I will be a servant to others

Knowing that wisdom waits to be gathered, I will actively search her out. I will train my eyes and ears to read and listen to books and recordings that bring about positive changes in my personal relationships and a greater understanding of my fellow man. No longer will I bombard my mind with materials that feed doubts and fears. I will seek wisdom-I will choose my friends with care.

From this moment forward, I will choose to associate with people whose lives and lifestyles I admire. If I associate with chickens, I will learn to scratch at the ground and squabble over crumbs. If I associate with Eagles, I will learn to soar to great heights. I am an Eagle-It is my destiny to Fly. I will seek wisdom-I will listen to wise men. When I counsel with just myself, I can make decisions only according to what I already know- By counseling with a wise man; I add his knowledge and experience to my own and dramatically increase my own success.

I will seek wisdom - I will be a servant to others. A wise man will cultivate a servant's spirit, for that particular attribute attracts people like no other. Often, the person who develops a servant's spirit becomes wealthy beyond measure. He who serves the most grows the fastest. I will be excited when I am available to help.

I will be a servant to others.
I will listen to the counsel of wise men.
I will choose my friends with care.
I will seek wisdom!


I Will seek Wisdom-I Will be a Servant to Others

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: