Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Seven Decisions - Number 5

A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Sunday September 28 2008

Say aloha to this very fine and engaging Sunday.

It’s been an awesome weekend for me so far. I’ve learned some new truths about living, learning, and loving. What fun awareness at this level is!

The series of The Seven Decisions is proving to be of outstanding usefulness to many if my mail is any indication. My congratulations to each of you who are embracing what Andy is imparting.

Let’s get right to number 5 in the line-up.

SEVEN DECISIONS THAT DETERMINE PERSONAL GROWTH.
Andy Andrews
5. Today I Will Choose To Be Happy - I am the possessor of a grateful spirit

Happiness is a CHOICE! I know now that happiness is not an emotional phantom floating in and out of my life. Happiness is the end result of certain thoughts and activities, which bring about a chemical reaction in my body. This reaction results in a euphoria that, while elusive to some, is totally under my control.

I will greet each with laughter. Within moments of awakening, I will laugh for seven seconds. Excitement will begin to flow through my bloodstream. I feel different. I am different. I am Enthusiastic about the day! Laughter is an outward expression of enthusiasm, and I know enthusiasm is the fuel that moves the world. I have laughter in my heart.

Today, I choose to be happy. I will smile at every person I meet. My smile is my calling card and is the most potent weapon I possess. My smile is my key to my emotional make up. When I choose to smile, I become the master of my emotions. Discouragement, despair, frustration, and fear will always wither when confronted by my smile.

The power of who I am is displayed when I smile. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit! In the past, I have found discouragement in particular situations UNTIL I compared the condition of my life to others less fortunate. It is impossible for the seeds of depression to take root in a thankful heart. I am grateful for sight, sound and breathe.

If ever in my life there is a pouring out of blessings beyond that, then I will be grateful for miracle of abundance.

I will greet each day with Laughter!
I will Smile at every person I meet!
I am the possessor of a grateful spirit!

Today I Will Choose To Be Happy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: