Monday, September 29, 2008

The Seven Decisions - Number 7

A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Tuesday September 30 2008

Welcome to this fine Tuesday, and the last day of our Andy Andrew’s 7 Decisions extravaganza. What fun it has all been, and what a great way to wrap up September. We get to kick off the last quarter of the year on an outstanding high note.

I want to thank everyone who wrote to me over the past seven days with note recognizing the tremendous impact Andy’s messages have been having on you. You folks are certainly on an amazing track for sustained personal growth.

A very special thanks goes to Andy Andrew’s. Andy, your works continue to inspire everyone who is touched by them. Your love for your audience shines in absolutely everything you author. My life sparkles as a consequence of embracing your edicts, my soul sings with the music of their message, and I operate as better man for the lessons they impart. Thank you.

Many of you have asked where to get Andy's books and programs. You should also get on his mailing list as his newsletter is outstanding. Follow this link: Andy Andrews

Now, let’s get on to the seventh and final Decision.

SEVEN DECISIONS THAT DETERMINE PERSONAL GROWTH.
Andy Andrews
7. I Will Persist Without Exception - I am a person of great faith.

Today I insert the final piece of the puzzle. I possess the greatest power ever bestowed upon mankind, the power of Choice!

Today I choose to Persist without Exception! No longer will I live in a dimension of distraction, for I know the outcome I desire. I hold fast to my dreams. I will persist without exception. I will continue despite exhaustion! I acknowledge that most people quit when exhaustion set in. I am not "most people". I am stronger than most people. Average people compare themselves with other people, that is why they are average. I compare myself to my potential. I am not average. I see exhaustion as a precursor to victory. By persisting without exception, my outcome, my success, is assured.

To achieve the results I desire, it is not necessary that I enjoy the process. It is only important that I continue the process with my eyes on the outcome. I will persist without Exception! I am a person of great faith!

God declares, 'For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future'. From this day forward, I will claim a faith in the certainty of my future. Too much of my life has been spent doubting my beliefs and believing my doubts. No More! I have faith in my future. I look forward. I can only persist! For me, faith will always be a sounder guide than reason because reason can only go so far-faith has no limits! I will expect miracles in my life because faith produces them every day. I will believe in the future I do not see. That Is Faith!!

I Will Continue Despite Exhaustion!
I Focus On Results!
I Am A Person Of Great Faith!

I Will Persist Without Exception!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: