Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Seven Decisions - Number 3

A note from peter@thewealthyattitude.com for Friday September 26 2008

Welcome to the end of this outstanding week.

We’ve had a ton of stuff go on this week. We got part 2 of our friend Warren’s pre-launch of his great new program, The Inspired Science of Getting Rich. Warren is certainly on a winner with this.

We’ve also been reviewing a great classic book by Raymond Holliwell called “Working With The Law”, and the folks who are working along with us have been reporting awesome personal breakthrough’s as a consequence of the study.

And, we’re back at that time of the year where we honor the great contributor, Andy Andrew’s. We’ve presented Decisions 1 and 2, and today we go with number 3. You’ll be getting them right through the weekend so make sure you check in and print them off for your wall.

Here we go with number 3, it’s one of my personal favorite’s.

SEVEN DECISIONS THAT DETERMINE PERSONAL GROWTH.
Andy Andrews
3. I Am a Person of Action - I seize this moment - I choose now!!

Beginning today, I will create a new future by creating a new me. My future is immediate. When faced with the choice of doing nothing or doing something, I will always choose to act. I am a person of action. I am energetic. I move quickly.

Knowing that laziness is a sin, I will create a habit of lively behavior. Wealth and prosperity hide from the sluggard, but rich rewards come to the person who moves quickly. I inspire others with my activity. I am a Leader. Leading is doing.

My activity will create a wave of success for the people who follow. My activity will be consistent. It is True: an army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep. When faced with a decision, many people say they are waiting for God. But I understand, in most cases, God is waiting for me! I am not a quivering dog, indecisive and fearful.

Successful people make their decisions quickly and change their minds slowly. I am daring and courageous. Fear no longer has a place in my life. Fear has no power over me in the first place. I do not fear opinion, gossip, or idle chatter of monkeys, for all are same to me. I do not fear failure, fo r in my life, failure is a myth. Failure exists only for the person who quits.

I do not Quit!!!
I am Courageous.
I am a Leader.
I seize this moment.
I choose now.

I am a Person of Action!! I Seize This Moment!! I Choose Now!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: